Nurse Practitioners & Family Practice Nurses: Point of Care & Mobile Resource Tips
This is a Lunch and Learn series for nurse practitioners and family practice nurses only.
- Explains defining characteristics of point-of-care tools
- Provides hands-on experience using two point-of-care tools: BMJ BestPractice and ClinicalKey
- Highlights the diagnostic tool Isabel and its integration with BMJ BestPractice
- Highlights mobile app options for BMJ Best Practice, ClinicalKey and Isabel
- Define a point-of-care tool
- Understand the evidence process and synthesized information
- Search for synthesized information on clinical topics
- Filter results to identify appropriate summary and/or format
- Locate instruction and support for mobile applications
Related LibGuide: Mobile Apps & Resources by Katie McLean
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- All Zones
Registration has closed.