Nurse Practitioners & Family Practice Nurses: Knowledge Hub & Searching Primary Literature
This is a Lunch and Learn series for nurse practitioners and family practice nurses only.
- Explains the structure for asking an answerable clinical question
- Illustrates defining characteristics of study types relevant to answering clinical questions
- Provides hand-on experience using PubMed Clinical Queries to search and filter for relevant studies
- Highlights helpful resources and search filters found in the Primary Health Care Knowledge Hub
- Create an answerable clinical question
- Identify appropriate study types to answer question
- Translate question to search in PubMed Clinical Queries
- Filter results to locate appropriate study type
- Access additional resources and searches from the Primary Health Care Knowledge Hub
Related LibGuide: Primary Health Care - Knowledge Hub by Katie McLean
- Thursday, September 14, 2017
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- All Zones
Registration has closed.