Hants Community Hospital - Library Services Orientation & Drop-in
We're hitting the road and visiting staff at Hants Community Hospital!
A general orientation to Library Services will kick off the visit starting at 11:30am in conference room 1A.
Between 12:30-2:30pm stop by for a one-on-one consult to discuss your specific research questions, information needs and/or projects with a librarian.
You can book a time to drop-in during our visit here: http://libcal.nshealth.ca/appointment/21491
The orientation will cover:
- Key features of the Library Services website
- Services and contacts including literature searching, interlibrary loan and patient pamphlets
- Searching the catalogue, databases list, journal collection, and Google Scholar access point
- Accessing resources from anywhere
- Locate the Library’s website
- Match information need with appropriate Library Service and/or Search feature
- Search the collection for relevant (e)Books, (e)Journals, databases, articles and patient pamphlets
- Access subscription resources from anywhere (at work, on the go, from home, etc.)
Related LibGuide: Home by Katie McLean
- Thursday, September 28, 2017
- 11:00am - 2:30pm