Find it Fast with Library Services
Get oriented with the supports and resources available to you through Library Services in this interactive session.
- Highlights key features of the Library Services website
- Identifies services and contacts including literature searching, interlibrary loan, and patient pamphlets
- Illustrates searching the catalogue, databases list, journal collection, and Google Scholar access point
- Illustrates accessing resources from anywhere
- Locate the Library’s website
- Match information need with appropriate Library Service and/or Search feature
- Search the collection for relevant (e)Books, (e)Journals, databases, articles, and patient pamphlets
- Access subscription resources from anywhere (at work, on the go, from home, etc.)
Recommended for: Staff, physicians and/or researchers new to Library Services or needing a refresher on services, resources and website functionality.
Related LibGuide: Home by Katie McLean
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017
- 11:00am - 11:30am
- Meeting Room A, Halifax Infirmary
*** BEFORE YOU REGISTER ***
For detailed instruction on how to get to the Halifax Infirmary please see the following document: Library Learning Opportunities: Locations.