Library Services Open House
October is Canadian Library Month
Library Services is celebrating by holding an Open House at all of our locations across the province on Wednesday, October 17.
Stop by and find out what Library Services has to offer. Please see below for times and locations.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- All Zones
Find the Library Services location nearest you:
- Aberdeen Regional Hospital, Dr. G.R. Douglas Memorial Library, 1st Floor, Room 1710 at 9 am - 4 pm
- Cape Breton Regional Hospital, 3rd Floor, Education and Learning Dept., Room 3613-1 at 10 am - 1 pm
- Colchester East Hants Health Centre, Les Topshee Library, 2nd Floor at 11 am - 12 pm
- Dartmouth General Hospital, Room 2205 at 11 am - 12 pm
- Dickson Building, VG Site (QEII), Room 5106 at 9 am - 11 am
- Halifax Infirmary, HI Site (QEII), Room 2201 at 10 am - 2 pm
- Nova Scotia Hospital, Hugh Bell Building, Room 200 at 9 am - 11 am
- Yarmouth Regional Hospital, Watson Caie Amirault Learning Centre, Room A1070.1 at 9 am - 10:30 am