Public Health Services - Library Services & Ethics NSHA Orientation
We're hitting the road and visiting staff at Public Health Services in Burnside!
A one hour general orientation to NSHA Library Services and Ethics NSHA will kick off the visit starting at 11:00am in the Public Health Community Room.
Between 12:00-1:00pm staff from both services will be available to answer your questions. Stop in, say "Hello!" and see how we can support you at work.
The orientation to NSHA Library Services will cover:
- Key features of the Library Services website
- Services and contacts including literature searching, interlibrary loan and patient pamphlets
- Searching the catalogue, databases list, journal collection, and Google Scholar access point
- Accessing resources from anywhere
The orientation to Ethics NSHA will cover:
- Policy development and review
- Organizational ethics support
- Clinical ethics consultations
- Interactive education workshops
Related LibGuide: Home by Katie McLean
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- 11:00am - 1:00pm