PsychiatryOnline Information Session
In this session on PsychiatryOnline, we'll learn:
- What's in our subscription package and where this content sits on the platform
- An overview of the platform, covering features like basic search versus advanced search, how to sign up for article alerts, etc.
- An example of how a journal article level view differs from a book chapter level view and the features exclusive to each
- The optional personal profile and it’s features, including the ability to save content to your favourites and the ability to pair a device for remote access
- Where to find additional resources, including user guides and title lists
Join the Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/737644870
Meeting ID: 737 644 870
Related LibGuide: Mobile Apps & Resources by Amanda Andrews
- Thursday, April 25, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Online through Skype
- All Zones
Registration has closed.