Library Services Open House
October is Canadian Library Month
NSHA Library Services is celebrating Library Month by holding an Open House at various sites across the province on Wednesday, October 23. Please see below for specific locations and times.
Stop by and find out what Library Services has to offer. While you're here, enter your name in a draw to win a prize!
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Related LibGuide: Home by Katie McLean
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- All Zones
Find the Library Services Open House nearest you:
- Aberdeen Regional Hospital, Dr. G. R. Douglas Memorial Library, 1st Floor, Room 1710 at 9 am to 3 pm
- Cape Breton Regional Hospital, 3rd Floor, Education and Learning Dept., Room 3613-1 at 9 am to 12 noon
- Dartmouth General Hospital, Room 2205 at 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Halifax Infirmary, HI Site (QEII), Room 2201 at 10 am to 12 noon
- Nova Scotia Hospital, Hugh Bell Service Centre, Room 200 at 10 to 11 am
- Yarmouth Regional Hospital, Watson Caie Amirault Learning Centre, Room A1070.1 at 10 am to 12 noon