Twin Oaks Memorial Hospital - Library Services, Ethics NSHA and Policy Office Orientation
We're hitting the road and visiting staff at Twin Oaks Memorial Hospital!
A one hour general orientation to NSHA Library Services, Ethics NSHA and Policy Office will kick off the visit starting at 1:00pm in the Boardroom.
Between 2:00-3:00pm staff from each service will be available to answer your questions. Stop in, say "Hello!" and see how we can support you at work.
The orientation to NSHA Library Services will cover:
- Key features of the Library Services website
- Services and contacts including literature searching, interlibrary loan and patient pamphlets
- Searching the catalogue, databases list, journal collection and Google Scholar access point
- Accessing resources from anywhere
The orientation to Ethics NSHA will cover:
- Policy development and review
- Organizational ethics support
- Clinical ethics consultations
- Interactive education workshops
The orientation to Policy Office will cover:
- Overview of policy in NSHA
- When CDHA policy still applies
- What's needed to create, change or review policy
- Tips for searching OP3
- Monday, October 7, 2019
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm