Collecting and Integrating Meaningful Feedback Online
You’ve spent time and energy developing your content. Sending it out into the world for others to review and comment on it can feel intimidating. Getting feedback from subject matter experts, and anyone whose work may be affected by your content, will help ensure your content is appropriate for its intended purpose and gets buy in from your intended audience. This session will help you ask the right questions to get feedback you can use, and provide you with guidance on how to incorporate revisions (or reject feedback with grace).
By the end of this 30-minute session, you will be able to:
- Construct targeted questions to gather useful feedback
- Identify feedback you can address
- Communicate with stakeholders about feedback integration
Audience: Nova Scotia Health staff and physicians responsible for developing content for their department, unit, or clinic
Length: 30 minutes
Nova Scotia Health
Related LibGuide: Content Creator Toolkit by Katie McLean
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020
- 10:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Atlantic Time (change)
- All Zones
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
*** BEFORE YOU REGISTER ***
To participate in an online session, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have access to a computer with Skype for Business installed. If you do not have the software, you will be required to install a web app plugin that will allow you to attend as a guest
- You must have an audio output device connected (headphones or speakers) to be able to hear the instructor
- You must have an audio input device (webcam or microphone) connected whether you wish to participate verbally or not. If you do not wish to speak, you may type in the chat window
- Experience using chat
- Experience copying/pasting text and URLs
If you do not meet the above requirements, please consider requesting a one-on-one consult.
Prior to the start of an online session, test your sound settings to ensure you are ready. See Testing Skype Sound Settings* for step-by-step instructions.
To learn more about Skype for Business, see https://intra.nshealth.ca/UCS/BPS/SitePages/SkypeforBusiness.aspx*
*Internal link, you must be on the Nova Scotia Health network to access