Policy Development Simplified Online
Have you ever wondered how Nova Scotia Health’s policies are developed? Are you interested in (or already working on) developing a policy? This session will provide a 30 minute overview of the policy development process focusing on key strategies to help simplify your workflow.
By the end of this 30-minute session, you will be able to:
- Select the appropriate guidance document for your needs
- Identify the key people involved in policy development and approval
- Apply Nova Scotia Health policy development checklist to your project
Audience: Nova Scotia Health Team Members interested in or assigned to develop policy and other guidance documents
Length: 30 minutes
Related LibGuide: Content Creator Toolkit by Kallen Rutledge
- Thursday, February 25, 2021
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Atlantic Time (change)
- All Zones
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
*** BEFORE YOU REGISTER ***
To participate in an online session, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have access to a computer with Skype for Business installed. If you do not have the software, you will be required to install a web app plugin that will allow you to attend as a guest
- You must have an audio output device connected (headphones or speakers) to be able to hear the instructor
- You must have an audio input device (webcam or microphone) connected whether you wish to participate verbally or not. If you do not wish to speak, you may type in the chat window
- Experience using chat
- Experience copying/pasting text and URLs
If you do not meet the above requirements, please consider requesting a one-on-one consult.
Prior to the start of an online session, test your sound settings to ensure you are ready. See Testing Skype Sound Settings* for step-by-step instructions.
To learn more about Skype for Business, see https://intra.nshealth.ca/UCS/BPS/SitePages/SkypeforBusiness.aspx*
*Internal link, you must be on the Nova Scotia Health network to access