Adapting or Reusing Articles, Images and Other Content for Community Health Team Projects Online
Please note: This online education session is limited to Community Health Team staff.
Do you develop educational material or other content as part of your role? If you answered Yes, you probably don't create all of your material from scratch. Other people’s work very often influences or gets included in the resources we create. Make sure you are reusing and/or adapting other people's images images or other work ethically and in keeping with current Copyright law.
- Understand the importance of citing sources
- Identify copyright statements for images and other material (e.g. Creative Commons, Terms & Conditions)
- Know when and how to ask permission to reuse copyright protected material
- Cite material you are adapting or reusing according to specific terms
- Find images you can use safely
- Thursday, February 25, 2021
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Atlantic Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.