Managing Citations in Zotero Online
Using citation management software while conducting research can save you time and energy. Zotero is a free citation manager that allows you to easily store, organize, format, and share citations. This session will be an introduction to getting set up with and using Zotero.
- Organize citations into folders
- Add citations from various sources
- Create a bibliography in a chosen output style
- Share citations with others
- Use the MS Word and Google Docs plugins
- Create an account and install Zotero
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Kristy Hancock
- Tuesday, June 29, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Atlantic Time (change)
- All Zones
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
*** BEFORE YOU REGISTER ***
This online session uses Zoom video conferencing. To participate in the session, please note the following:
- You do not need to install extra software to join a Zoom meeting.
- To join the session, click on the Zoom meeting link and then “join from your browser”. You may be prompted to enter the meeting passcode (sent via registration confirmation email).
- You must have an audio output device (headphones or speakers) connected to be able to hear the instructor.
- You must have an audio input device (webcam or microphone) connected if you wish to participate verbally. If you do not wish to speak, you may type in the chat window.
To learn more about joining a Zoom meeting, see https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-meeting