Find Evidence, Images & Build Your Presentation with ClinicalKey® Online
In this session, we’ll explore a clinical question using ClinicalKey®—a point-of-care knowledge resource with a large collection of ebooks, overviews, journal articles, procedures and more. We’ll search for relevant results, filter for specific types of info (including images) and use the built-in Presentation Maker to bring together our findings as a PowerPoint presentation.
- Search ClinicalKey® for specific clinical info
- Filter results to get relevant formats (book chapters, studies, images)
- Use the Presentation Maker to reuse evidence and images from ClinicalKey® in compliance with copyright
Recommended for: Staff, physicians and researchers looking for easy access to evidence and reuse of copyright-protected content.
*** BEFORE YOU REGISTER ***
To participate in an online session, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have access to a computer with Skype for Business installed. If you do not have the software, you will be required to install a web app plugin that will allow you to attend as a guest
- You must have an audio output device connected (headphones or speakers) to be able to hear the instructor
- You must have an audio input device (webcam or microphone) connected whether you wish to participate verbally or not. If you do not wish to speak, you may type in the chat window
- Experience using chat
- Experience copying/pasting text and URLs
If you do not meet the above requirements, please consider requesting a one-on-one consult.
Prior to the start of an online session, test your sound settings to ensure you are ready. See Testing Skype Sound Settings* for step-by-step instructions.
To learn more about Skype for Business, see https://intra.nshealth.ca/UCS/BPS/SitePages/SkypeforBusiness.aspx*
*Internal link, you must be on the Nova Scotia Health network and use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge to access