Dynamic Health: Front-line Superusers Online
NOTE If you attended the Interprofessional Practice and Learning (IPPL) superuser training for Clinical Nurse Educators held earlier in February you do not need to attend this session. Similar content will be delivered.
Access to Dynamic Health launched organization-wide on February 6th, 2023. As a next step in supporting nurses and allied health professionals with using this resource at the point of care, the Dynamic Health team is holding a superuser training session. This session will provide more information on how to get started using Dynamic Health in your clinical areas, highlighting key features and functionality such as access, navigation, troubleshooting and feedback.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand what information is included in Dynamic Health
- Access and navigate Skills and other features
- Troubleshoot and provide feedback when necessary
Recommended for: Nova Scotia Health nursing and allied health staff accessing Dynamic Health resources at the point of care.
Related LibGuide: Dynamic Health Support by Ann Slaunwhite
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Atlantic Time (change)
- All Zones
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
*** BEFORE YOU REGISTER ***
You can join the Teams meeting on your computer or mobile app using the URL you will receive in the Confirmation and Reminder emails.
You can join a Teams meeting whether or not you have a Teams account. If you don't have an account, follow these steps to join as a 'Guest':
- Paste the Teams meeting link into an MS Edge or Google Chrome browser address bar
- On the web page that opens, select Continue on this browser
- Enter your name and choose your audio/video settings
- Click Join now
For more information on joining as a 'Guest', please go to: Joining a Teams Meeting without a Teams account*
To participate in an online session, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have an audio output device connected (headphones or speakers) to be able to hear the instructor
- If you do not have an audio input device (webcam or microphone), you may type in the chat window
- Experience using chat
- Experience copying/pasting text and URLs
If you do not meet the above requirements, please consider requesting a one-on-one consultation with Library Services.
For information on joining a Teams Meeting, please check out: https://intra.nshealth.ca/UCS/BPS/SitePages/Teams.aspx*. The video, Join a Teams Meeting, found on this page provides useful information if you have not used Microsoft Teams before.
*Internal link, you must be on the Nova Scotia Health network and use Microsoft Edge to access