Dynamic Health: Superuser Training Online
NOTE If you attended previous superuser training for Clinical Nurse Educators held earlier in February, similar content will be delivered. Custom skills at Nova Scotia Health will be highlighted.
This session will provide more information on how to get started using Dynamic Health in your clinical areas, highlighting key features and functionality such as access, navigation, troubleshooting and feedback.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand what information is included in Dynamic Health
- Access and navigate Skills and other features
- Understand the difference between Workplace Notes and customized Workplace Skills NEW
- Troubleshoot and provide feedback when necessary
Recommended for: Nova Scotia Health nursing and allied health staff accessing Dynamic Health resources at the point of care.
Related LibGuide: Dynamic Health Support by Ann Slaunwhite
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Atlantic Time (change)
- All Zones
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
*** BEFORE YOU REGISTER ***
You can join the Teams meeting on your computer or mobile app using the URL you will receive in the Confirmation and Reminder emails.
You can join a Teams meeting whether or not you have a Teams account. If you don't have an account, follow these steps to join as a 'Guest':
- Paste the Teams meeting link into a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browser address bar
- On the web page that opens, select Continue on this browser
- Enter your name and choose your audio/video settings
- Click Join now
For more information on joining as a 'Guest': Joining a Teams Meeting without a Teams account*
To participate in an online session, you will need:
- An audio output device (headphones or speakers) to be able to hear the instructor
- If you do not have an audio input device (webcam or microphone), you may type in the chat window
- Experience using chat
- Experience copying/pasting text and URLs
For information on joining a Teams Meeting, check out: https://intra.nshealth.ca/UCS/BPS/SitePages/Teams.aspx*. The Join a Teams Meeting video on this page provides useful information for new Microsoft Teams users.
*Internal link, you must be on the Nova Scotia Health network and use Microsoft Edge to access