Applying Evidence: Tips and Tricks for Easy Access, Bookmarking, CE Credits and More Online
This event is part of the Lunch & Learn Series: Applying Evidence: Demystifying Nursing & Allied Health Procedures with Dynamic Health
Join us for this quick 30 minute session that cover our most frequently asked questions about using Dynamic Health to support your work - from drafting content to patient care on the frontline.
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Understand when to access Dynamic Health from a Nova Scotia Health source.
- Create a personal account for bookmarking and collecting CE credits.
- Access the mobile site and save it to your homescreen for easy access anywhere, including at the bedside.
- Use helpful features, like language searching and filters, to get to relevant content faster.
Online: You will receive an email prior to the event to join the session on MS Teams.
Dynamic Health Maintenence and Engagement Team
Amanda Revels, IPPL Professional Practice Leader, Western Zone
Leah MacDonald, IPPL Professional Practice Leader, Central Zone
Margaret Meier, Policy Lead, Policy Office
Katie McLean, Librarian Educator, Library Services
Ann Slaunwhite, Library Technician, Library Services
Related LibGuide: Dynamic Health Support by Ann Slaunwhite
- Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Atlantic Time (change)
- All Zones
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.