The human anatomy is complex. The static 2D models found in books can only get you so far. Anatomy.TV provides a moveable 3D model of the human body that allows you to explore different layers of various bodily systems. The diagrams also come with annotations to learn more about specific body parts. Learn how to use and navigate this powerful tool to improve your understanding of the human anatomy.
- Use the 3D Atlas to navigate the 3D model and find information about specific body parts
- Use the 3D Real-time to create a custom anatomical diagram
- Locate the Anatomy and Physiology education modules
Recommended for: Staff, physicians, clinicians and students who want to learn and review all aspects of human anatomy. Also, educators who need to create diagrams of specific anatomical configurations for teaching purposes.
*** BEFORE YOU REGISTER ***
To participate in an online session, you will need:
- An audio output device connected (headphones or speakers) to be able to hear the instructor
- If you do not have an audio input device (webcam or microphone), you may type in the chat window
- Experience using chat
- Experience copying/pasting text and URLs
If you do not meet the above requirements, please consider requesting a one-on-one consult.
To make the session more accessible, check out the following videos that include instruction on how to enable live captions and use PowerPoint Live features such as magnification and high contrast colours:
- How to make meetings more accessible and inclusive with Microsoft Teams [YouTube]
- Make presentations more accessible with PowerPoint Live in Microsoft Teams [YouTube]
You can join the Teams meeting on your computer or mobile app using the URL you will receive in the Confirmation and Reminder emails.
You can join a Teams meeting whether or not you have a Teams account. If you don't have an account, follow these steps to join as a 'Guest':
- Paste the Teams meeting link into a Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browser address bar
- On the web page that opens, select Continue on this browser
- Enter your name and choose your audio/video settings
- Click Join now
For more information on joining as a 'Guest', please go to: Joining a Teams Meeting without a Teams account*
For more information on Teams Meetings, please check out: https://intra.nshealth.ca/UCS/BPS/SitePages/Teams.aspx*. The Join a Teams Meeting video on this page provides useful information for new Microsoft Teams users.
*Internal link, you must be on the Nova Scotia Health network and use Microsoft Edge to access