Study room at Yarmouth Regional Hospital Library
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, room capacity for this space has been reduced. Click on the info icon next to the room name below to see a detailed description of what is available inside.
Please follow Nova Scotia Health Respiratory Virus Safety Plan while in the Library. To ensure a clean learning environment, learners are encouraged to wipe all work surfaces and technology before and after use using cleaning supplies provided.
From the front entrance on the main floor, take the first hall on your left to Supportive Care Services - Learning Centre. The Library will be the first room on your right. The study room can be found inside.
- Online registration is required
- Book in 30-minute blocks for a maximum of 6 blocks/3 hours/180 minutes per 24 hour period
- Bookings are only available to Nova Scotia Health staff and physicians, and Dalhousie School of Nursing Students
- When registering, you must use your work email address (e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dal email address
- Bookings are available 12 weeks/3 months in advance
If you have any questions or concerns about room booking, please contact AskLibrary@nshealth.ca